Sign in to follow this  
Amaterasu

The Scions of Lif Have Arrived in Yggdrasil

Hello, People of Yggdrasil!

I'm a long-time PC gamer that's pretty new to the Ragnarok scene, and I thought I'd give this server a try. It's my first time in Renewal, but I'm having a blast so far! 😄

Hit me up in-game! I'm Amaterasu, and I lead the Scions of Lif! We're a super-small casual guild composed mainly of noobs, but we do our best to help each other out and we're always open to making friends and helping out total noobs like us however we can. If you're new to Ragnarok and want to join, send me a message in-game, and let's get lost together! ❤️

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Very welcome! Feel free to ask anything at discord server, most of players will reply your questions, as we try to make a greater server, hope you are enjoying the renewal. You can pretty much use any guide online as we are a updated server, you will find anything in-game. Maybe some things you aren't able to find, but will be implemented, lets wait for our GM to work 🤗.

Hit me in game/discord if u want help on anything! IGN: Putotine (either game/discord).

Welcome to Ragnafied! If you or your guild need any help, discord and forum is very accessible. Also GM here is easy to contact and he really take players suggestions and problems seriously. Hope you guys have fun! 😉

It might be late and we may have had a few interactions inside the game already but yeah welcome to the server hope you and your people enjoy your stay.